True North ACTIVE Snowboard Lessons
Your Independent Private Instructor
@ Nevis Range
07882 500 568
Private & Group Snowboard Lessons...
Private & Group Snowboard Lessons available this season for all ages and all abilities. Lessons can be on a one-to-one basis or as a family & friends group.
- £99* per person (2 hour lesson – morning or afternoon)
- £175* per person (4 hour, lesson – 2 hours morning and 2 hours afternoon on the same day)
*Equipment & Lift passes are not included
Lessons tailored to your needs...
Do you have wee ones looking to try snowboarding for the first time? Maybe it’s been years since you’ve been on your board, or you’re brand new to the sport? Or perhaps you’re already a competent rider looking to improve your skills?
With 15 Years of teaching experience in North America & Scotland, I am very excited to offer private, independent Snowboarding lessons at Nevis Range for the coming season.
My qualifications & Insurance :
- Canadian Association of Snowboard Instructors (Level 2) since 2007
- Snowsport Scotland Level 2 Instructor since 2019
- Current BASP Outdoor Emergency First Aid
- Professional indemnity and public liability insurance via Snowsport Scotland.
Bookings & Enquiries...
For more information or to make a booking enquiry feel free to Contact me by email or telephone. I’d be delighted to chat with you about any aspects of lessons, equipment & Snowboarding! We can also offer you a 10% discount off any winter stay at True North Lodge when you book a lesson!
email@example.com // 07882 500 568
Once lessons are confirmed with me I can then put you in touch with Nevis Range Equipment Hire & Ticket office for Snowboard hire & day passes. You are of course, also welcome to use your own equipment.
I can also be flexible with rearranging lessons when the weather doesn’t want to play ball. Payment for lessons should be made on the morning of the lesson at the latest.