Nightly rates from £120 per night for up to six people. Enter your preferred accommodation rental dates and click on ‘Check availability’ for exact prices. We accept payment by Credit Card and Bank Transfer/BACS. Secure your date with a 20% deposit.
Terms & Conditions
When you make a booking with True North Lodge you are accepting our booking T&C’s as follows;
- Lead guest must be 16 years or older.
- Lead guest must be part of the group staying at the property.
- Bookings can only be accepted for a maximum of 6 guests (including children aged 3 years or over).
- Children under 3 are welcome however we have no provision for additional beds nor cots.
- Bookings are ‘Provisional’ until a deposit has been received by us and a confirmation email sent to you.
- A 20% deposit is required to secure your booking.
- If the deposit is not received within 7 days of making your booking then the booking will be forfeited and the dates released.
- Full booking balance due 30 days prior to arrival.
- If the balance is not received 30 days prior to arrival then the booking will be forfeited, dates released and deposit forfeited.
- If arrival date is within 30 days of booking date then full balance payable at time of booking.
- The price is as advertised at the time of making your booking.
- Payments accepted Credit card, Debit Card, BACS transfer.
- Discounts and promotions are subject to availability.
- Bookings are accepted within the Scottish Governments current Coronavirus Covid-19 Guidelines. We reserve the right to ask for proof of address if required, and to refuse bookings based on current Scottish law regarding Coronavirus.
- Deposit is refundable only if accommodation dates can be rebooked.
- If the booking is cancelled 31 or more days before arrival then no further payment is required.
- If the booking is cancelled 30 days or less before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be taken unless we can rebook your dates.
- Any refunds processed will be less any card processing charges.
- Please contact us asap if you need to cancel your booking.
- There is no charge if you need to move your booking dates however your rebooked dates then become completely non refundable.
- In the case of cancellation or curtailment due to Coronavirus Covid-19 related reasons, our regular cancellation terms still apply. We always recommend that you have your own travel/holiday insurance in place to cover you for such eventualities.
- Earliest check-in time 16:00 hrs on the day of arrival.
- Latest check-out time 10.00 hrs on the day of departure.
- Arrival & check-in details will be sent to you via email prior to your arrival date.
- Electricity costs are included (however we do ask you to be mindful of keeping windows & doors closed if heaters are on, turn off lights when not in use etc.)
- No Smoking anywhere inside the property of any tobacco products AND e-cigarettes. Smoking is only permitted in the designated outdoor area.
- Wi-Fi is included however we cannot guarantee connectivity due to our location in the trees & in the glen (however generally we do not have many problems for casual browsing of the Internet).
- Please respect our neighbours during your stay. Inappropriate behaviour during your stay will result in you being asked to leave without refund.
- Please respect the local noise curfew of 10pm.
- On departure please leave the property clean & tidy as you found it. Any additional cleaning costs will be passed on to you.
- Lost keys will incur a £50 replacement charge.
- No motorised Watercraft are allowed to be launched nor moored from the Lochside of Invergarry Lodges nor in the vicinity of the Great Glen Water Park.
- During your stay we ask you respect our property inside and out. We reserve the right to charge the lead guest for any damages caused through the course of a booking by any member of the booking party. This includes breakages, spillages, stains, damage to furniture or fixtures and fittings. Any accidental damages should be reported as soon as possible in order to minimise damage and associated costs.
- We do not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to any belongings, nor injuries sustained by the client nor any member of their party.
- We strongly recommend that you have your own travel insurance in place prior to arrival to cover you for all eventualities.
We will never give your details to any third party and shall only contact you in direct relation to your booking.
- Well behaved Pets are welcome.
- Up to two pets can stay at any one time.
- There is a fee of £10 per pet per stay.
- Pets are allowed in all rooms within the property.
- Pets are not allowed on beds, sofas or any soft furnishings.
- Any breakage or damage caused by your pets will be made good at the cost of the owner.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times when outside the property.
On site assistance
We live on site at Invergarry Lodges therefore we are here if you have any problems or need assistance during your stay at True North Lodge.
You are welcome to contact us at any time – Caroline & Dave.