Check live availability and book online now
Rates & Deals
Nightly rates from £90 per night for up to six people. Enter your preferred accommodation rental dates and click on ‘Check availability’ for exact prices. We accept payment by Credit Card and Bank Transfer/BACS. Secure your date with a 20% deposit.
Seasonal Explorer Discount…
5% off 4,5 or 6 night stays!*
Seasonal Adventurer Discount…
10% off stays of 7 nights or more!*
Booking during the Coronavirus Pandemic
We are continually monitoring & operating within the Scottish Government Coronavirus Guidelines for Tourist and Holiday Accommodation.
As long as you Book Direct with us then in the event of another Lockdown situation, or if you cannot travel due to Covid-related reasons (such as self isolation or closing of borders) then we can easily amend, transfer or cancel your booking with 100% refund (less any credit card processing fees). We understand the importance of having that flexibility and reassurance when you book.
Terms & Conditions
When you make a booking with True North Lodge you are accepting our booking T&C’s as follows;
- Lead guest must be 16 years or older.
- Lead guest must be part of the group staying at the property.
- Bookings can only be accepted for a maximum of 6 guests (including children aged 3 years or over).
- Children under 3 are welcome however we have no provision for additional beds nor cots.
- Bookings are ‘Provisional’ until a deposit has been received by us and a confirmation email sent to you.
- A 20% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking.
- If the deposit is not received within 7 days of making your booking then the booking will be forfeited and the dates released.
- Full booking balance due 30 days prior to arrival.
- If the balance is not received 30 days prior to arrival then the booking will be forfeited, dates released and deposit forfeited.
- If arrival date is within 30 days of booking date then full balance payable at time of booking.
- The price is as advertised at the time of making your booking.
- Payments accepted BACS transfer, Credit Card/Paypal.
- Discounts and promotions are subject to availability and will automatically be applied at the time of booking if applicable.
- Bookings are accepted within the Scottish Governments current Coronavirus Covid-19 Guidelines. We reserve the right to ask for proof of address if required, and to refuse bookings based on current Scottish law regarding Coronavirus.
- Deposit is non-refundable.
- If the booking is cancelled 31 or more days before arrival then no further payment is required.
- If the booking is cancelled 30 days or less before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be taken.
- Please contact us asap if you need to cancel your booking.
- There is no charge if you need to move your booking dates however your rebooked dates then become completely non refundable.
- In the case of cancellation due to Coronavirus Covid-19 related reasons, we reserve the right to ask for proof of reason for cancellation.
- Earliest check-in time 16:00 hrs on the day of arrival.
- Latest check-out time 10.00 hrs on the day of departure.
- Arrival & check-in details will be sent to you via email prior to your arrival date.
- Electricity is included (however we do ask you to be mindful of keeping windows & doors closed if heaters are on, turn off lights when not in use etc.)
- No Smoking anywhere inside the property of any tobacco products AND e-cigarettes. Smoking is only permitted in the designated outdoor area.
- Wi-Fi is included however we cannot guarantee connectivity due to our location in the trees & in the glen (however generally we do not have many problems).
- Please respect our neighbours during your stay. Inappropriate behaviour during your stay will result in you being asked to leave without refund.
- Please respect the local noise curfew of 10pm.
- On departure please leave the property clean & tidy as you found it. Any additional cleaning costs will be passed on to you.
- Lost keys will incur a £50 replacement charge.
- During your stay we ask you respect our property inside and out. We reserve the right to charge the lead guest for any damages caused through the course of a booking by any member of the booking party. This includes breakages, spillages, stains, damage to furniture or fixtures and fittings. Any accidental damages should be reported as soon as possible in order to minimise damage and associated costs.
- We do not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to any belongings, nor injuries sustained by the client nor any member of their party.
- We strongly recommend that you have your own travel insurance in place prior to arrival to cover you for all eventualities.
We will never give your details to any third party and shall only contact you in direct relation to your booking.
- Well behaved Pets are welcome.
- Up to two pets can stay at any one time.
- There is a fee of £10 per pet per stay.
- Pets are allowed in all rooms within the property.
- Pets are not allowed on beds, sofas or any soft furnishings.
- Any breakage or damage caused by your pets will be made good at the cost of the owner.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times when outside the property.
On site assistance
We (Caroline & Dave) also live on site at Invergarry Lodges therefore we are here if you have any problems or need assistance during your stay at True North Lodge. Feel free to contact us at any time.